Dear Customers, please be kindly informed that the current legislation of Ukraine divides appeals to organizations into formal and informal.
Formal appeals are those containing credentials of the company and its authorized person filing a request to the Bank (including the company’s seal and signature of the authorized person). Informal appeals are based on the information that does not allow identifying the company and the person filing the request.
The Bank has established the following formal channels for customer appeals:
- Delivery be means of postal service;
- Personal meeting with the Bank’s officer with completion of a Customer Appeal Form or any free format written appeal;
- “OTP Online” Client-Bank Electronic Banking System using electronic digital signature.
Informal channels for customer appeals are as follows:
- The Bank's website www.otpbank.com.ua, e-mail service quality email@example.com, e-mail address of the Bank’s officer;
- Appeal to the Bank’s Call Center, tel. 490-05-25.
Should an appeal be provided through an informal channel, it shall be promptly taken into processing but responded only after performing the identification of the company and the person filing the request. With this purpose, your account manager will call you to get the appeal arranged through a formal channel.
Time limit for appeal handling and response set forth by the Corporate Customer Complaint and Request Handling Procedure makes 10 working days.
Please note, time limit for appeal handling and response set forth by the current legislation of Ukraine makes 30 days.
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|