Foreign currency conversion – transaction of purchase (sale) of one foreign currency for another.
Conversion is possible between currencies from the same group of Classifier.
Transaction of conversion is carried out:
- For further transfer of the purchased currency to fulfill the obligations to non-resident according to contracts;
- To withdraw the cash for business trips;
- To fulfill the obligations to the Bank (loan repayment, interests and fees of guarantees and letters of credit);
- Risk hedging.
- To provide Application to the Bank;
- To ensure adequate balance on current account in foreign currency;
- Conversion for further transfer of the purchased currency to fulfill the obligations to non-resident under the contracts is executed on the basis of the documents that confirm these obligations.
|Tariff||Term of provision|
|0.3% of the amount of foreign currency purchase and paid in UAH equivalent based on NBU currency exchange rate||
in a day of providing Application to the Bank:
Advantages of the using this service:
- time saving in operation activity
- effective utilization of own funds in foreign currency.
Other foreign currency transactions:
- Sale of foreign currency
- Purchase of foreign currency
- Expert advice of export-import deals
- Foreign payments
- Loans from non-residents
- Forward transactions
- «OTP Express» payments
- Payments in foreign currency
For companies with total annual turnover up to UAH 400 Mio that have foreign economic activity the International tariff package is specially designed.
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|