Legal entities residents may get credits/ loans or returnable financial help from non-residents in foreign currency (hereafter – credits) in accordance to the contracts.
All transactions according to credit agreement should be made by the one authorised bank that gave a corresponding consent letter. The credit agreement should be registered in the territorial directorate of National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) before the actual receipt of the loan.
For your comfort and time saving OTP Bank offers the special service of preliminary check of the credit agreement drafts to examine the accordance to requirements of current legislation and further registration of this contract in NBU.
OTP Bank offers a wide range of services for maintenance of the loans from non-residents in foreign currency:
- First consultation of currency control specialist;
- Providing drafts of the loan agreement prepared by the Bank (draft of Credit contract and Notification on demand);
- Checking of the documents;
- Urgent checking of the documents;
- Agreement registration in NBU.
|Tariff||Term of provision|
|3 000 UAH including VAT||within 7 working days|
For receiving the Bank’s writing confirmation for maintenance of the credit from non-resident in foreign currency client gives following documents to the Bank:
- Contract with all attachments and appendixes – original or certified copy (if agreement in foreign language except Russian notarized translation in Ukrainian is required);
- Notification of contract (in form according appendix 1 to RB NBU № 270 as of 17.06.2004);
- Client’s letter about public persons that participate in the financial operations according to contract;
- Information/ documents of client that let Bank to define final beneficiary owners (supervisors) of non-resident incl. copy of the trust declaration, declaration of the attorney property, authority, affidavit etc. or their absence shall be confirmed;
- Letter with explanation about client’s and non-resident’s business (incl. participants’ websites, information from open sources);
- Information of credit purpose;
- Information/ documents, confirmed sources of funds that will be used for repayment of credit/ loan (main amount, interests etc.);
- Financial client’s reporting;
- Other documents according to the current legislation on demand.
To transfer the credit contract maintenance from another bank to OTP Bank the additional documents shall be provide:
- Copy of the acting registration certificate or registration in NBU and appendixes to it (if any);
- The statement with information about credit turnovers actual status from another bank.
The resident-borrower have to give a monthly report to the NBU about operations within the credit from non-resident in foreign currency. The following reports should be provided through the authorized Bank:
- Report in form 503 «Report about involvement and maintenance of the credit from non-resident»;
- Report in form 504 «Forecast of the operations on receiving and maintenance the funds within the credit from non-resident».
Highly qualified Bank’s currency control specialists will prepare the necessary reporting for further providing to NBU. Commission is not charged for this service.
Advantages of the maintenance of credit from non-resident in OTP Bank:
- Highly qualified documents preparing and checking;
- Quick provision of the consent letter about maintenance of the credits’ operations;
- Extensive service range of credit maintenance;
- Experience with maintenance of unusual cases.
- Information letter for clients of OTP Bank with list of documents receiving the Bank’s confirmation for maintenance of the credit from non-resident and agreement registration in NBU
For getting detailed conditions and execution of this service, please connect to the corporate relationship manager or your company account manager.
Other foreign currency transactions
- Sale of foreign currency
- Purchase of foreign currency
- Foreign currency conversion
- Expert advice of export-import deals
- Foreign payments
- Forward transactions
- «OTP Express» payments
- Payments in foreign currency
For companies with total annual turnover up to UAH 400 Mio that have foreign economic activity the International tariff package is specially designed.
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|