The Bank provides payments in foreign currency with the wide spectrum of choice of the optimal and profitable way of sending the payment for the Client.
Main advantages that allow to plan business activity effectively and to optimize the Client’s costs are:
- Availability of urgent and standard payments. Urgent foreign currency payments are effected with value date ‘today’;
- Payments within banks of OTP group with special tariffs – OTP Express;
- The Client can choose the payment method of commission for outgoing payments in foreign currency:
- OUR – commission is paid by sender
- BEN – commission is charged from the payment amount
- SHA – commission of PJS OTP Bank is paid by sender, commission of corresponded bank and other commission is paid by receiver of payment
- The wide list of corresponded banks that include the most reliable international banks;
- The Bank provides payments in foreign currency of the 1st and 2nd groups of the Classifier.
|Outgoing payments in foreign currency (standard)||
from 0.15 % of the amount of payment, (min 15 USD max 100 USD)
*Tariff depends on the Tariff package on which the Client served.
Other foreign currency transactions:
- Sale of foreign currency
- Purchase of foreign currency
- Foreign currency conversion
- Expert advice of export-import deals
- Forward transactions
- Loans from non-residents
- «OTP Express» payments
For companies with total annual turnover up to UAH 400 Mio that have foreign economic activity the International tariff package is specially designed.
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|