For your convenience and to decrease your Company’s expenses, OTP Bank offers different options of foreign currency sale:
- “urgent” – the funds in UAH equivalent will be credited to the current account of your Company till 11 a.m. of the same operational day (provided that the application for foreign currency sale was submitted to the Bank till 10:00 a.m.)
The funds shall be credited to the current account in two stages:
- 70% of funds from the sale – till 11:00 of the current day;
- 30% of funds from the sale – till cut-off time of the current day.
- “today” – the funds will be credited to the current account of your Company within the operational day on which the application for foreign currency sale was submitted to the Bank.
- “tomorrow” – the funds will be credited to the current account of your Company within the operational day after the day on which the application for foreign currency sale was submitted to the Bank.
- “spot” – the funds will be credited to the current account of your Company in two operational days upon submission of the application for foreign currency sale to the Bank.
|Sale of foreign currency||Tariff||Term of provision – crediting to the current account|
|Value date "SPOT"||0,1% of the amount||in 2 days|
|Value date "today"||0,3% of the amount||next day|
|Value date "tomorrow"||0,4% of the amount||current day|
|With value date "today" on "urgently" terms||0,5% of the amount||
- 70% of funds from the sale till 11-00 the current day
- 30% of funds from the sale – till cut-off time of the current day
Advantages of the foreign currency sale via OTP Bank:
- For provision of the operation you should only send the application to the Bank and provide necessary amount of foreign currency on the account.
- Application for the foreign currency sale is available in «OTP online» system.
- The transfer of national currency received from the sale is possible to execute to the current account in OTP Bank or in other Ukrainian bank.
- OTP Bank informs about the currency rates one day prior the operation execution.
- Possibility of the foreign currency sale at the rate mentioned in the application.
- Possibility to use direct dealing with the concurrence of the Bank’s Treasury.
Direct dealing – communication of the client’s representative with Bank’s dealers directly during the deal execution. As an additional way for security protection in the communications with dealers the special access code is used.
Other foreign currency transactions
- Purchase of foreign currency
- Foreign currency conversion
- Expert advice of export-import deals
- Forward transactions
- Loans from non-residents
- «OTP Express» payments
- Payments in foreign currency
For companies with total annual turnover up to UAH 400 Mio that have foreign economic activity the International tariff package is specially designed.
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|