Revolving credit line
Revolving credit line – a lending scheme that allows the borrower to obtain credit funds periodically (on revolving basis) upon necessary within established limit during the term of the credit line validity. This is a convenient method of loans obtaining by customers allowing usage of credit funds when they are needed, and payment of interest only for the period when the funds were used.
Basic conditions of financing:
Minimum amount: UAH 4 000 000.
Tenor of financing: up to 3 years, however as a rule, maximum tranche tenor should correspond to operational cycle of the borrower, but not longer than 1 year.
Currency of financing: UAH, USD, EUR.
- for USD and EUR - LIBOR / EURIBOR + margin or current market rate;
- for UAH - fixed or current market rate.
Organization fee: defined individually.
Pricing depends on borrower’s financial standing, deal structure, collateral quality under the deal, financing period, current situation on monetary and financial markets.
Possible collateral (or its combination):
- pledge of fixed assets (property complexes, real estate, equipment, vehicles, agricultural machinery);
- pledge of goods in turnover;
- pledge of property rights under deposits placed in OTP Bank;
- credit repayment guarantee of other bank acceptable for OTP Bank;
- financial surety (corporate guarantee) issued by a company acceptable for OTP Bank;
- financial surety of the borrower`s owners.
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|