Term loan – a loan, which is usually being provided in full amount immediately after the signing of the credit agreement. It can be repaid by scheduled installments or by a single payment at maturity.
Basic conditions of financing:
Minimum amount: UAH 4 000 000.
Tenor of financing: up to 1 year.
Currency of financing: UAH, USD, EUR.
- for USD and EUR – LIBOR / EURIBOR + margin;
- for UAH – fixed or current market rate.
Organization fee: defined individually.
Pricing depends on borrower’s financial standing, deal structure, collateral quality under the deal, financing period, current situation on monetary and financial markets.
Possible collateral (or its combination):
- pledge of fixed assets (property complexes, real estate, equipment, vehicles, agricultural machinery);
- pledge of goods in turnover;
- pledge of property rights under deposits placed in OTP Bank;
- credit repayment guarantee of other bank acceptable for OTP Bank;
- financial surety (corporate guarantee) issued by a company acceptable for OTP Bank;
- financial surety of the borrower`s owners.
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|