|Ensure the safety of your money!|
Apply for the information security check service. Qualified experts will carry out a comprehensive inspection of the computers with installed remote service OTP online software and provide detailed recommendations for decreasing a risk of unauthorized access to the system and fraud attacks.
You can order the service at the Bank branch.
«OTP online» ‐ is an advanced unified system of payments processing between corporate customer and the bank.
Main features of the service:
- information security check service of the computers with installed OTP online software by qualified experts;
- hardware cryptographic device (token) for additional security of electronic digital signature keys. More!
- round-the-clock access to information on current/ deposit/ loan accounts;
- payments status monitoring;
- archive of all issued money transfers;
- UAH and FCY money transfers;
- application on purchase/ sale/ distribution of foreign currency;
- NBU daily currency rates;
- account statements;
- simultaneous work of several users with different access levels;
- salary projects management module (salary replenishment of employees cards accounts);
- letters or other documents exchange with the bank;
- analytical information for cash operations management;
- documents export/ import, integration with external financial and accounting software.
In order to get access to the system:
- apply to the bank employee who provide maintenance of the account of your company to sign the agreement and application for system set up.
- within one day after installation you can get your pass key to the system and to use it freely.
- an opportunity to use the system round-the-clock through Internet web-access as well as an opportunity of direct dialing to bank server;
- Friendly, simple and convenient interface;
- an opportunity to manage accounts which belong to several companies within unified interface;
- high level innovative security data protection complex.
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|