Standing order ‐ is a regular payment executed with a fixed periodicity for a certain amount to the same beneficiary and with the same payment details.
To benefit from the advantages of the Standing Order function, the Client shall only sign a special Supplementary Agreement containing payment instructions ‐ variant of regular debiting of account, beneficiary, payment details.
This Service is available for customers who have opened current accounts with OTP Bank.
Variants of regular payments under Standing Order:
- Debiting of the full amount;
- Debiting of a fixed amount;
- Debiting of the full amount, excluding a definite minimum balance;
- Debiting of fixed amount if negative account balance ‐ with overdraft limit;
- Automatic replenishment of Call Deposit by any variant of Standing Order (excluding overdraft limit).
- Reduction in document turnover;
- Instrument for future payment planning;
- Wide diversity of variants of regular debiting of account;
- Control of payment execution is carried out by the bank;
- Guarantee of regular payment execution (irrespective of presence of an authorized persons responsible for decision making and payment instructing).
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|