OTP Bank offers the International tariff package to corporate clients-legal entities, which opened their first current account with OTP Bank.
The International tariff package is designed specially for companies with total annual turnover up to UAH 400 Mio. that provide foreign economic activity.
Validity term of the Tariff Package - 12 months. After termination of the Tariff Package the client shall be shifted to the Tariff Package “OTP Business League+” (free of charge) or other conditions agreed with the Bank.
|Services||Tariffs & Fees|
|The Tariff Package price||Commission is not charged|
|Monthly fee for the use of the Tariff Package||499 UAH|
|Maintenance fee for connection and active «OTP online» systems||Commission is not charged|
|Sale of foreign currency|
|value date "SPOT"||0,1%|
|value date "tomorrow"||0,15%|
|value date "today"||0,2%|
|Purchase of foreign currency||0,25%|
|Outgoing FCY-payments (standard)||0,15% of the amount, min 15 USD, max 100 USD|
|Cash withdrawal from account in national currency (banknotes)||0,85% of the amount, min 50 UAH|
|Counting for cash deposits on account in national currency||0,1% of the amount, min 15 UAH|
|Transfer of cash to a current account through ATM with CASH-IN service in the Bank's ATM network||Commission is not charged|
|Issue and servicing of the corporate payment card Visa Business / MasterCard Business during the validity term (3 years)||50 UAH per card|
Advantages of using the tariff package «International»:
- sale of foreign currency at discount tariff;
- free of charge opening one or more current accounts;
- unlimited number of electronic outgoing payments in national currency during accounting period without extra charges;
- issue of unlimited number of Visa Business / MasterCard Business corporate cards with 3-year service at discount tariff;
- free of charge transfer of cash to a current and card accounts through ATM with CASH-IN service in the Bank's ATM network;
- maintenance fee for connection and active «OTP online» systems is not charged;
- reduced tariffs for services that are most demanded:
- outgoing payments in foreign currency (standard)
- cash counting while depositing to account in national currency
- cash withdrawal from account in national currency
- If transactions aren’t done during the accounting period, fee for use of the tariff package shall not be charged.
|More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center|