OTP Bank offers for its individual clients (residents and non-residents) opening and servicing of current accounts.
To open current account you need:
- Call or attend OTP Bank to learn the procedure of account opening and to appoint the meeting;
- To provide the Bank with the essential documents to open an account;
- Complete an application and sign an agreement and tariffs.
The schedule of branches’ operating hours is available in the bank’s Call-Center.
Operations with current accounts:
- Operations (withdrawals/deposits);
- Sale of Traveller’s Cheques;
- Incoming and outgoing payments (in UAH and FCY);
- Foreign exchange operations;
- Monthly statements (free of charge);
- Standing Order;
- Opening of current accounts in UAH/FCY (Commission for account opening – UAH 80- is paid once upon opening of the first account)
Attention: In case of effecting any deposit operation or obtaining loan the current account is opened free of charge.
List of essential documents to open a current account, place a deposit or receive payment card:
- Citizens passport;
- Personal Tax Code.
- Non-resident clients should also present information concerning the origin of cash funds (customs declaration, etc.).
|Use the services of the Information Center|
More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center