1. In case of concluding the term deposit agreement via ОТР Smart, the interest rate increases by 2.5% per annum for term deposits with the right to early termination in UAH.
2. Bonuses don’t apply to child deposit, savings account, deposit “Accessible money”, term deposit “Progressive”.
|Your deposit is protected by Deposit Guarantee Fund|
OTP Bank offers the effecting of deposit operations in UAH, USD and EUR for private clients.
- Concluding different types of deposit agreements:
- Deposit calculator;
- Agreement on the term bank deposit with interests payment after agreement termination;
- Agreement on the term bank deposit with the replenishment option and with interests payment after agreement termination;
- Term deposit with monthly payment or interest capitalization;
- Savings deposit with monthly payment of interest “Convenient money plus”;
- Savings deposit with monthly payment of interest “Accessible money”;
- Savings account with free withdrawal and replenishment option "Convenient money" (with annal interest repayment);
- Child deposit till lawful age;
- If opening deposit account or issuing Certificate of Deposit, opening of the current account for private client is free of charge;
- No commission is charged for cashing the deposit and interest accrued.
Advantages of opening a deposit account in OTP Bank:
- Guaranteed deposit safety;
- Ability to receive your money at any time;
- Guaranteed income;
- Clear transactions conditions;
- High level of servicing;
- Individual approach.
Deposit account in OTP Bank means:
- Your peace and confidence;
- Your financial growth;
- Your way to make a provision for the future;
- High level service for everyone!
To effect deposit operation in the bank it is necessary:
- To call or attend OTP Bank to learn the procedure of deposit operation and to appoint a meeting;
- To provide the Bank with the essential documents;
- To complete an application and sign an agreement and tariffs.
Terms and Conditions on Deposit Operations with Individuals and essential documents.
|Use the services of the Information Center|
More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center