1. In case of concluding the term deposit agreement via ОТР Smart, the interest rate increases by 2.5% per annum for term deposits with the right to early termination in UAH.
2. Bonuses don’t apply to child deposit, savings account, deposit “Accessible money”.
OTP Bank offers the effecting of deposit operations in UAH, USD and EUR for private clients.
- Concluding different types of deposit agreements:
- Deposit calculator;
- Agreement on the term bank deposit with interests payment after agreement termination;
- Agreement on the term bank deposit with the replenishment option and with interests payment after agreement termination;
- Term deposit with monthly payment or interest capitalization;
- Savings account with free withdrawal and replenishment option "Convenient money+" (with monthly interest repayment);
- Deposit with free withdrawal and replanishment option “Accessible money”;
- Savings account with free withdrawal and replenishment option "Convenient money" (with annal interest repayment);
- Child deposit till lawful age;
- If opening deposit account or issuing Certificate of Deposit, opening of the current account for private client is free of charge;
- No commission is charged for cashing the deposit and interest accrued.
Advantages of opening a deposit account in OTP Bank:
- Guaranteed deposit safety;
- Ability to receive your money at any time;
- Guaranteed income;
- Clear transactions conditions;
- High level of servicing;
- Individual approach.
Deposit account in OTP Bank means:
- Your peace and confidence;
- Your financial growth;
- Your way to make a provision for the future;
- High level service for everyone!
To effect deposit operation in the bank it is necessary:
- To call or attend OTP Bank to learn the procedure of deposit operation and to appoint a meeting;
- To provide the Bank with the essential documents;
- To complete an application and sign an agreement and tariffs.
Terms and Conditions on Deposit Operations with Individuals and essential documents.
|Use the services of the Information Center|
More detailed information can be obtained by calling the Information Center