Import financing with participation of Export Credit Agencies ‐ financing of import of fixed assets (machinery/equipment). Financing is provided by first-class western bank against insurance coverage provided by national export credit agency from supplier’s country, and being sent directly to supplier.
Loan is usually provided in the form of payment under letter of credit which is issued by OTP Bank in favor of a foreign company ‐ supplier of machinery/ equipment.
Loan repayment is effected out of the buyer’s funds received from operation of imported machinery/ equipment.
- pledge of fixed assets (property complexes, real estate, equipment, vehicles, agricultural machinery)
- pledge of goods in turnover
- pledge of property rights under deposits placed in OTP Bank
- credit repayment guarantee of other bank acceptable for OTP Bank
- financial surety (corporate guarantee) issued by a company acceptable for OTP Bank
- financial surety of the borrower`s owners