Post-export financing ‐ financing provided against the pledge of property rights under export contracts (upon presentation of documents confirming shipment of goods) for a short period of time between delivery of the goods and obtaining payment from buyers.
Bank normally finances 50-90% (depending on debtor rating) of unpaid value of goods shipped.
Financing against documentary letter of credit, opened in favor of client (supplier) and advised via OTP Bank, is preferable. Funds are provided after shipment of goods (to be confirmed by documents) under export contract, and for the actual period of deferral of payment. Export proceeds are directed to the repayment of credit exposure.
- pledge of property rights under export contracts
- pledge of fixed assets (property complexes, real estate, equipment, vehicles, agricultural machinery)
- pledge of goods in turnover
- pledge of property rights under deposits placed in OTP Bank
- credit repayment guarantee of other bank acceptable for OTP Bank
- financial surety (corporate guarantee) issued by a company acceptable for OTP bank
- financial surety of the borrower`s owners