Stock-financing ‐ financing of goods purchase for their further storage/accumulation and sale/ financing of operational expenses against pledge of goods in a warehouse (as a part of total collateral structure). Proceeds from goods realization are directed to the credit repayment.
This type of financing can be of the most interest for companies that work with commodities or other goods which have stable demand on local and international markets.
- pledge of fixed assets (property complexes, real estate, equipment, vehicles, agricultural machinery)
- pledge of goods in turnover;
- pledge of property rights under deposits placed in OTP Bank
- pledge of property rights under sale contracts
- credit repayment guarantee of other bank acceptable for OTP Bank;
- financial surety (corporate guarantee) issued by a company acceptable for OTP Bank
- financial surety of the borrower`s owners