Revolving credit line – a lending scheme that allows the borrower to obtain credit funds periodically (on revolving basis) upon necessary within established limit during the term of the credit line validity. This is a convenient method of loans obtaining by customers allowing usage of credit funds when they are needed, and payment of interest only for the period when the funds were used.
- pledge of fixed assets (property complexes, real estate, equipment, vehicles, agricultural machinery)
- pledge of goods in turnover;
- pledge of property rights under deposits placed in OTP Bank
- credit repayment guarantee of other bank acceptable for OTP Bank
- financial surety (corporate guarantee) issued by a company acceptable for OTP Bank
- financial surety of the borrower`s owners