Foreign transfers from current account OTP Express
Foreign transfers "OTP Express" from current account allows to actualize payments in EURO, USA dollars and Hungarian forints quickly and easily if the account of counteragent (receiver of transfer) is opened in one of the bank of the OTP Group
Payments of OTP Express are credited to the account of the receiver at the day of sending that allows to essentially accelerate international clearings
To use the "OTP Express" service it is not required to sign any additional agreements
Исходящие платежи "OTP Express" принимаются банком до 11:00. Деньги зачисляются банком-получателем на получателя средств до конца операционного дня этого банка
The bank accepts outgoing payments "OTP Express" till 11:00. The money are credited by the bank-receiver for the receiver of bankroll till the end of the operation day of this bank
External payments in foreign currency (SWIFT) are regulated by the requirements and prohibitions of the National Bank’s of Ukraine Board`s Resolution "On Operation of Banking System under Martial Law" №18 from 24.02.2022 as amended.
Bank services for currency transfers from current account "OTP Express"
|Commission for the outgoing currency transfers from current account "OTP Express"||
0,3% of the amount
min. UAH 200,- max. UAH 1000,-
* The commissions of others banks additionally compensate from the account of the client if it was issued by the conditions of the payment order.
The list of OTP Group banks between which it is possible to make a payment "OTP Express"
- OTP Bank PLC, Hungary (SWIFT: OTPVHUHB)
- OTP Bank Romania S.A., Romania (SWIFT: OTPVROBU)
- OTP Banka Srbija a.d., Serbia (SWIFT: OTPVRS22)
- DSK Bank Plc, Bulgaria (SWIFT: STSABGSF)
- Crnogorska komercijalna banka A.D., Montenegro (SWIFT: CKBCMEPG)
- OTP Banka Slovensko a.s., Slovakia (SWIFT: OTPVSKBX)
- OTP Banka Hrvatska d.d., Croatia (SWIFT: OTPVHR2X)