Operations with bank metals
Operations with cash bank metals
- Sale* from customers and sale to customers cash bank metals (ingots of various weight from 1 g to 1 kg)
- Responsible storage of ingots of bank metals in Bank storehouse*
- Examination of bank metals accepted by the Bank for safekeeping or purchased from the Client
- Sales with postponed delivery of bank metals ingots*
* Operations are carried out only in the main office (43, Zhilyanska Str., Kyiv)
The advantage of cash metals is that gold is one of the most reliable tools for investing money. Metal ingots are compact and easy to store, and a great gift.
Cash BM are the excellent financial tool for long-term investment which is an integral part of diversified investment portfolio.
The purchase of bank metals is possible according to the current legislation of Ukraine in the amount specified in it.
In order to carry out operations with cash bank metals the client will need to provide a passport.
Operations with non-cash bank metals
- Service of the current account in bank metals
- Purchase and sale of non-cash bank metals
Non-cash BM have advantage of the possibility to be got more cheaply at the absence of expenses on manufacturing, insurance and transportation of ingots. A spread (margin) between the prices of purchase and sale of non-cash BM is the minimum. At the same time non-cash metals are provided respective by quantity of ingots, therefore reliability of such kind of investment doesn't concede to cash ingots.
- The Passport
- The statement from tax inspection about appropriation of identification number of the tax bearer – for physical persons-residents
In case of cash replenishment of the current account in grivna (for the purpose of the further bank metals purchase) private individuals-non-resident should give additionaly documents on sources of an origin of available funds on territory of Ukraine at the request of the Bank.
The audit of total financial result from operations with bank metals is being conducted by the Client independently, separately from other profit and loss.