Operations with bank metals
Operations with cash bank metals
- Sale* from customers and sale to customers cash bank metals (ingots of various weight from 1 g to 1 kg)
- Responsible storage of ingots of bank metals in Bank storehouse*
- Examination of bank metals accepted by the Bank for safekeeping or purchased from the Client
- Sales with postponed delivery of bank metals ingots*
* Operations are carried out only in the main office (43, Zhilyanska Str., Kyiv)
The advantage of cash metals is that gold is one of the most reliable tools for investing money. Metal ingots are compact and easy to store, and a great gift.
Cash BM are the excellent financial tool for long-term investment which is an integral part of diversified investment portfolio.
The purchase of bank metals is possible according to the current legislation of Ukraine in the amount specified in it.
In order to carry out operations with cash bank metals the client will need to provide a passport.
Operations with non-cash bank metals
- Service of the current account in bank metals
- Purchase and sale of non-cash bank metals
Non-cash BM have advantage of the possibility to be got more cheaply at the absence of expenses on manufacturing, insurance and transportation of ingots. A spread (margin) between the prices of purchase and sale of non-cash BM is the minimum. At the same time non-cash metals are provided respective by quantity of ingots, therefore reliability of such kind of investment doesn't concede to cash ingots.
- The Passport
- The statement from tax inspection about appropriation of identification number of the tax bearer – for physical persons-residents
In case of cash replenishment of the current account in grivna (for the purpose of the further bank metals purchase) private individuals-non-resident should give additionaly documents on sources of an origin of available funds on territory of Ukraine at the request of the Bank.
The audit of total financial result from operations with bank metals is being conducted by the Client independently, separately from other profit and loss.
Since OTP Bank JSC has been a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund from September 2, 1999, deposits opened with the Bank are protected by DGF guarantees.
The Fund guarantees to each Depositor refundsin the amount of the deposit, including interest accrued on the date of the National Bank of Ukraine's decision to classify the Bank as insolvent and the beginning of the Fund's withdrawal procedure, but not more than UAH 200,000.00.
Official website of the Fund with information on deposit guarantee conditions (section "For depositors").
The Bank's clients have the opportunity to open a deposit in several ways.
Regardless of the chosen method of opening a deposit, you must first become a customer of the bank, for this you need to address the bank branch and bring the following:
- Passport or other identity document.
- Certificate of identification number assignment(registration number of the taxpayer's account card) or the corresponding mark of the State Tax Service in the passport.
Ways to open deposits:
1. By contacting the branch of the Bank, which is the most convenient by the location.
2. Open a deposit online, via "OTP Smart"app. In any case, to open a deposit it is necessary to have an open JSC "OTP Bank" current or card account in the required currency.
OTP Bank JSC always offers its customers various bonuses within the loyalty program. At present, when opening a deposit via the OTP Smart app, the client receives a bonus to the standard rate of 0,5%.
The current conditions for placing deposits can be found at the link.
Information on accrued interest can be found in the following ways:
- In the personal account of the "OTP Smart" app (mobile or WEB version).
- By calling the Bank's information center by phone (044) 490-05-00, it is necessary to have and know the word password, which will be the customer's ID.
- Applying to a bank branch, it is necessary to have documents proving the identity of the client.
If the deposit was opened with the possibility of early termination, it is possible to withdraw such deposit funds upon application for early termination by contacting the Bank's branch. In this case, the accrued interest will be transferred at the penalty rate in accordance with the terms of the Bank Deposit Agreement.
In case of opening a deposit without the possibility of early termination, it is impossible to withdraw funds early.
To conclude an agreement, you only need:
- Certificate from the tax inspection on the assignment of an individual code (identification number) of the taxpayer. Non-resident individuals must also submit to the bank a document on the sources of cash