Safe Deposit Boxes
For the purposes of safekeeping of jewellery, securities, documents etc. OTP Bank offers safe deposit boxes.
Safekeeping in deposit boxes has the following advantages:
- Your values will be secured for 24 hours a day in armored deposit by special technical and electronic equipment;
- Nobody besides you will know about the content of your deposit box;
- Nobody besides you can use the key from your deposit box;
- You have access to the deposit during the operating hours of the bank The boxes can be rented for different terms.
The Agreement of safe box renting envisages the possibility to empower the use of Deposit Box to the third persons.
To conclude the Agreement of deposit box renting the client should come to the Bank with:
- the passport or the substituting document.
- written application.
In connection with the introduced quarantine in the country related to the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), if you need access to an individual cell, you must familiarize yourself with the work schedule of your department and agree in advance on the date and time of the visit with your personal manager.
In the individual safe you can store money, jewelry, documents, securities and works of art - everything you would like to hide from prying eyes.
The list of prohibited includes:
- weapons, ammunition, explosives, gunpowder, any fuel, as well as special materials and special equipment for their production
- combat poisons
- uranium, other fissile materials and articles thereof
- X-ray equipment, devices and the equipment with use of radioactive substances and isotopes, and also radioactive substances
- experimental samples of research work, as well as fundamental research for the creation of weapons and military equipment
- poisons and drugs
- ethyl alcohol and other flammable liquids
- waste explosives
- perishable foods, materials and substances
However, you will need to sign an agreement with the bank in which you guarantee that you will not keep anything illegal in the bank safe.
Yes, this is possible only if you have personally issued and submitted to the bank a power of attorney to access your rented individual bank safe for another person.
No, this situation is out of the question. All keys are required to open an individual bank safe. One of the necessary keys is stored with the client, ie with you.
Yes of course. It will be enough for your company to conclude a contract from a legal entity for the lease of individual bank safes.
Payment for the bank's services for renting individual safes is made immediately after signing the contract.