Repayment loan holidays are valid for credit cards until 31.05.2022.
It means the following:
- in case of non-payment on the card, the Bank does not admit the debt to be overdue, so this will not affect a borrowers' history;
- no fines, penalties or increased interests will be charged;
- SMS messages about scheduled payments are delivered without changes;
- interest and payments write-off are executed regularly;
Please note, that repayment loan holidays do not exempt from the need to make planned payments but only provide an opportunity to delay the payment date.
How to recharge the card - find out at the link.
- Cash withdrawal:
- from hryvnia cards in Ukraine - not more than UAH 100 000 or equivalent per day;
- from hryvnia cards abroad in foreign currency – not more than UAH 50 000 or equivalent per month;
- from cards in a foreign currency in Ukraine – not more than UAH 100 000 per day;*
- from cards in a foreign currency abroad – the equivalent of UAH 100 000 per day.*
* The limit can be changed at the request of the cardholder to the Bank's support service through a convenient channel.
** There are standard card limits that can be changed manually via OTP Smart / OTP Credit applications.
Most of the Bank's branches are provided with plastic cards, which a client can receive in a few minutes. If a branch does not have a necessary card, one can open a virtual card and use it. For opening a new card, a passport and TIN are required.
the Bank`s cards continue to work after the expiration date, and one can pay by card in stores and withdraw cash. There are some features although:
- there may be unsuccessful transactions since some stores and providers can automatically check the card validity term. If so, one should use another website or choose a payment method via Google / ApplePay;
- an expired card will not be displayed in the OTPSmart app. To make a card to be displayed, it is necessary to click the box next to "display closed cards" in the settings;
- during the last month before a card expiration, the Bank automatically issues a new virtual card. "New" and "Previous" cards remain active simultaneously and one can use both of them (eg. a new card can be activated in the application, added to Google/ApplePay and used for making payments).
- cash withdrawal from ATMs is available via Google/ApplePay in the same way as when paying in a store. To use it, one needs to find ATMs with the NFC functionality (eg. if a card is lost or a virtual card is used);
- it is possible to receive cash at the cash desk of stores such as ATB, Fora, Silpo, Novus, Okko, WOG and others - up to UAH 6 ths from Mastercard cards.