Not only will you get a loan at a reduced interest rate, but will save your savings and earn deposit interests.
|Deposit currency: UAH||Deposit currency: USD|
|Loan amount||Up to UAH 1 150 000 грн, but not more 90% deposit amount||Up to UAH 1 150 000 грн, but not more 80% deposit amount|
|Delivery||Cash or finds transfer|
|Duration, months||Interest rate on the loan||Commission fee (once)2,3||Interest rate on the loan||Commission fee (once)2,3|
|1 - 6||10.5%||1.70%||13.49%||0.5%|
|7 - 9||2.00%|
|10 - 12||2.50%||0.99%|
|Real effective rate, % p.a.||14.01% – 36.97%||15.09% – 21.77%|
2 the fee is paid by a client when getting a loan.
3 The fee includes: opening a credit account; current account maintenance; funds transfers to the borrower`s current account; incoming transfers related to loan servicing with the appropriate payment purpose "to repay the loan".
Loan repayment and/or interest over it is executed monthly according to the chosen scheme
- Annuity means monthly payments made by equal instalments throughout the loan agreement term. During the first months of the loan agreement, these payments include more interest and less loan amount repayment. Later after each payment the interest amount decreases and the loan amount is repaid more. The advantage of this repayment scheme is that the monthly loan payment will be less than under the classic schedule during first months.
- The classic scheme provides for decreasing payments. Monthly loan repayment is carried out with equal parts with the interest accrual on the loan balance. Under this repayment scheme, a borrower must deliver payments that exceed the annuity payments starting from the first month. The interest amount paid by the borrower for the entire term of the loan agreement will be less than under the annuity repayment scheme though.
- At the end of the loan term repayment of the principal loan amount can be repaid while interest is to be paid monthly. In this case, interest accrual is executed on the loan balance as under the standard scheme.
Early repayment of the loan takes place without additional fees.
Now there is no need to remember the amount of monthly loan payment or call to information center. You can easily receive the information regarding your account balance via SMS.
It is necessary to send a message on the number 9707, mentioning in the text of outgoing message a number of the loan agreement (10 numbers).
SMS sending cost – 0,94 UAH for the national GMS operators’ subscribers.
Tariff is displayed in UAH including VAT. Additionally Pension fund charge is kept in the amount of 7,5% of the cost of the service, without VAT inclusion. Only for adults. Phone: 044 498-88-44, 044 290-92-34, (during working days from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., day offs: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., the cost of the payments according to the costs of your service provider).
It is possible to use the funds on the term deposit without losing interest as a result of a deposit's early termination. That preserves the deposit income.
Funds can be used for any consumer's needs.
To all individuals, citizens of Ukraine.
- Copy of passport of a citizen of Ukraine (all pages with information) or ID card and extract of residence registration;
- Copy of passport of a citizen of Ukraine spouse (all pages with information) or ID card and an extract on the registration of residence;
- Copy of the document on an assignment of TIN or TIN indicated on the ID card;
- Copy of the document on an assignment of TIN or TIN indicated on the ID card of the spouse.
Term deposits of private individuals opened in JSC "OTP BANK".
In UAH or US dollars.
Yes, no commission for early repayment.
No, in the case of a loan secured by a deposit is not required.
The loan agreement can be issued for up to 12 months. A loan agreement is closed at the time of the deposit agreement closing.
No, in the case of a loan secured by a deposit, notarization of contracts is not required.
Loan payment holidays are not provided for this product.
The Deposit Guarantee Fund reimburses all the deposits in full during martial law and three months after its termination or cancellation. Three months after the termination or abolition of martial law, the guaranteed amount of deposits will be at least UAH 600,000.