OTP Startup Partner Program has announced our finalists
At the end of May, the third OTP Startup program was held a demo day, where 13 startups-members were presented the results of their 3-months work. Solutions, which contain the largest amount of business potential will be able to take part in the following 6-months rollout phase, which will take place in June.
The third startup partnership program, announced last Fall was able to facilitate a high-level of engagement of the most innovative entrepreneurs with comprehensive ideas, previously approved ideas business challenges solutions. 370 startups from 56 states have applied to take part in the program and 13 members among them did not have a chance to fulfill joint pilot projects with Hungary and foreign members of the banking group.
Despite the fact that the pilot period coincides with a spread of the COVID-19 in Europe, 10 from 13 pilot projects was fulfilled with regard to their original road maps, and other projects will also be concluded by the end of summer. Participants have received partner support though numerous seminars and individual consultations the bank experts as well as support from the program partners, including EIT Digital, Hub Hub, INV Fintech, Mastercard, Microsoft, McKinsey Panorama and PortfoLion experts.
The list of 13 startup winners:
- Banzai Cloud – Cloud Applications development platform;
- Edgetier – Digital Call Center Support Assistant, who is answering incoming calls;
- EDUardo – online-platform for staff training;
- Finqware – API aggregator platform;
- Linistry – App for the smartphone remote electronic queue;
- LutherOne – Productivity measurement and employee feedback HR platform;
- Mostly – data set generating software;
- Neticle – online media monitoring platform;
- Realmonitor – property price monitoring app;
- Sanostro – innovative consultation service;
- Scolvo – segment corporate business for smartphones;
- The Waay – online-banking focused on the clients’ lifestyle;
- TrustChain – counter agents verification platform with electronic signature and digital contracts on the partnership B2B platform.
This year three-month pilot period was concluded in an online presentation framework. Online framework facilitated a vast levels of enlargement, the attendees have exceeded 1100 and 10 panelists.
Share these news with friends!
Public Joint Stock Company OTP Bank is a subsidiary of OTP Bank, which is the largest independent Central-Eastern-European banking group. JSC OTP Bank is one of the largest domestic banks, a recognized leader in the financial sector of Ukraine. The Bank provides a full range of financial services to corporate and private customers, as well as to small and medium enterprises. The bank entered the Ukrainian market in 1998, and since then it enjoys a staunch reputation of socially responsible, reliable and stable institution providing its consumers with services of European quality standard.