Banking services in European countries - offers from OTP Group for Ukrainians
OTP Bank, which is one of the largest independent Central-Eastern-European banking group, willing to support citizens of Ukraine who are to leave Ukraine due to the war and Russian aggression. Therefore OTP Bank implemented and introduced special services for Ukrainians aimed to simplify and fasten most demanded financial operations in countries of its presence - Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Albania, Croatia and Serbia. Simplified procedures cover cash, card, account and Identification issues and differ from country to country. If you are forced to leave Ukraine and stay in any country of OTP Group presence please have a look at special financial offers which can be useful for you.
Card + Account
Any person aged 18 and over with a valid passport or travel document may open an account in forints at OTP Bank's special branches in Hungary. At the link you will find information in Ukrainian on banking products for individuals.
One can also open an account in the following currencies: EUR, USD, CHF, CAD, GBP, SEK, BGN, JPY, CZK, NOK, PLN, TRY.
Any person aged 18 and over with a valid passport or Hungarian identity card may open an account in forints at OTP Bank's special branches in Hungary.
- Cash withdrawal from OTP Bank ATMs without fee for the salary cards, issued by OTP Bank .
- Cash withdrawal from cards of other banks is possible within the limits set by the card issuing bank.
- Foreign exchange operations with the Ukrainian hryvnia without restrictions in terms of amount.
One can open a bank card in MDL, USD or EUR.
- One can open a bank account in MDL or foreign currency, through a simplified procedure, with only ID or foreign passport, issued by the Ukrainian authorities.
- One can get free access to OTP Internet and Mobile Banking application, which allows to manage bank accounts and make transfers in MDL and foreign currencies, in advantageous conditions.
ID or foreign passport, issued by the Ukrainian authorities.
Card + Account
Citizens of Ukraine who present national identity documents can open a current account + card in Lei with zero administration fee.
Card + Account
Any Ukrainian citizen forced to leave the country can open a current account in BGN, euro and dollars with a debit card and online/mobile banking by visiting office of DSK Bank.
- Identity document with which the Ukrainian citizen was admitted to the territory of Republic of Bulgaria;
- Declaration from the owner of the property in which the Ukrainian citizen is temporarily accommodated, as well as a declaration from the person who provided accommodation in Bulgaria.
Any branch of OTP Bank, Bulgaria. DSK Bank has the largest branch network in Bulgaria. Nevertheless, the bank recommends to visit larger offices, where its specialists can also consult Ukrainians.
Card + Account
Simplified procedure of a basic tariff bundle, which includes a basic payment account, a Visa debit card, digital banking system (mobile and internet banking), cash withdrawals at the bank's cash desk or ATM, 8 free payment transactions per month (credit or debit). The cost of servicing the basic tariff bundle amounts to 4.90 euros per month. However, SKB banka – OTP Group, Slovenia offers to use it for the first three months for free.
Account can be opened in EUR.
Deposit and Safe Box
The Ukrainians can open deposit safe, but 500 EUR deposit is the conditions for foreign citizen to rent the safe box.
To open a bundle one needs a passport and a card of the applicant for international protection or a temporary residence permit.
Waiving of fees for ATM cash withdrawals made with Ukrainian issued cards (this includes also the fees incurred by exchange rate).
Currently OBA is not charging any fees for individual transfers made towards Ukraine.
Current accounts can be opened in ALL (Albanian LEK) EUR, USD, GBP, CAD (Canadian Dollars) and CHF (Swiss franc), meanwhile Deposits can be opened only in ALL, EUR and USD.
Deposits can be opened only in ALL, EUR and USD.
Ukrainian citizens can open an account with OBA by being physically present in the Branch and with a valid passport as identification document.
The residency permit is not a mandatory document but in case they will apply for one they should present in the Branch the application document or the residency permit that they might have. According to local law these clients are considered Non-Residents thus enhanced due diligence can be applied on them which requires information and/or documentation on source of funds, proof of address etc.
CashCash withdrawal is available in OTP bank branches, and OTP bank ATM network. As for ATM withdrawal, daily limit is set to 8.000,00 kuna.
Card + Account
- Current account in LCY and FCY (free of charge) with Mastercard debit card.
- Mobile banking (free of charge).
- 10 free of charge national payment transactions.
- Free of charge cross-border, international and national incoming money transfers.
- Free of charge cross-border and international money transfers.
Contracting fee and monthly fee for this special package is 0,00 kuna (free of charge).
Accounts can be opened in all currencies from FX list, including local currency and Euro.
OTP Bank Croatia enables account opening for the citizens of Ukraine with the following documentation to be presented:
- Valid passport or ID card. In case of not having passport or ID document, the Bank will exceptionally accept another identification document if the documents have all required elements.
- OIB number (personal identification number) issued by Croatian Tax office.
- ID of a non resident under temporary protection issued by the competent body - the Ministry of the Internal Affairs of the Republic of Croatia.
Ukrainian citizens receive cards and can use them for payments and ATMs with no restriction.
Opening an account with a passport.