Since the loan repayment holidays are over, OTP Bank returns the standard terms of the loan agreement for all consumer loans to private individuals, namely - cash loans, housing and car loans, starting from May 1, 2022.
- Necessary payments, which were not paid during the loan repayment holidays, are moved to the end of the payment schedule;
- Regular planned loan payments that will not be paid according to the established schedule will be admitted as overdue;
- Fines, penalties and higher interest rates will not be applied.
During martial law, if clients are unable to make the planned payment in full but want to fulfil the loan obligations via changing the loan repayment terms (e.g. reducing the monthly payment, changing the repayment schedule or extending the loan term), they can apply for a loan restructuring in a convenient way:
- to send full name, individual tax number and contact phone number by e-mail to CPP.Cash@otpbank.com.ua or email@example.com;
- to call one of the numbers: +38 044 593 80 11, +38 044 495 05 23;
- to fill out an online form.
The Bank makes decisions on loans restructuring individually for each application.
Loan repayment holidays for credit cards are continued under previous conditions until May 31, 2022.